Make This Your Best Year Ever
You must be able to see what you want in your mind before you will see it in your life.
CREATE YOUR LIFE
VISION BOARD WORKSHOP
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives.
But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create?
Well, everyone from Jack Canfield to Ellen Degeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards.
A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and manifested some amazing results!), I’ve learned it’s more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board.
It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way –and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why I’m leading this CREATE YOUR LIFE VISION BOARD WORKSHOP… to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you!
In my book, Color Your Life Happy: Create Your Unique Path and Claim the Joy You Deserve, I share many experiences I visualized first, and then saw manifest in my life. You can do the same.
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
- A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room, including light snacks and water!)
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
- A 4-hour immersion of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)